"I've been part of the Great Taste Awards judging for a few years now and I know how exacting and scrupulous the process is. Any food that has won a Great Taste Gold is officially delicious. It's as simple as that" Lucas Hollweg, Sunday Times.
The Great Taste Awards, organised by the Guild of Fine Foods in UK, is the acknowledged benchmark for specialty food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world and the ‘epicurean equivalent of the Booker prize’. Quite simply the Great taste Awards logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink in your local, quality retailer.
Winning is important to the producers as it differentiates their products from the norm and means you, as the consumer, have a guarantee that the products you buy have a reliable seal of approval based upon great taste and not marketing.
- Gourmet Chicken Pie – 1 Gold Star 2018
- Pork Pibil Pie – 1 Gold Star 2018
- Lamb Empanada - 2 Gold Stars 2o17
- Quince Tart - 1 Gold Star 2o15
- Fish Pie - 2 Gold Stars 2o14
- Shepherd's Pie - 2 Gold Stars 2o14
- Cottage Pie - 1 Gold Star 2o14
- Wexford Lamb Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o14
- Malbec Braised Beef Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o14
- Braised Beef Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o14
- Las Pampas Chicken Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o13
- Las Pampas Beef Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o13
- Traditional Chicken Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o12
- Lamb Stew - 1 Gold Star 2o12
- Madrid Chicken & Chorizo Stew - 1 Gold Star 2o12
- Traditional Beef Empanada - 1 Gold Star 2o11
- Chicken Gourmet Pie - 1 Gold Star 2o11